Congratulations to the 2003 Scholarship Recipients:
Eduardo J. Sanabia
Lead Director of Human Resources-Northern Virginia Cluster, Westfields Marriott Hotel, Chantilly. He is a masters degree student at Marymount University.
Graduate Intern, Americas Human Resources, Alumni Relations, Ernst & Young, LLP, New York, NY. She is a masters degree student at George Washington University.
Daniel E. Shaul
Client Relations Specialist, Training Resources Group, Inc., Alexandria,VA. He is a doctoral student at George Washington University.
The Judges for the 2003 Scholarship program were:
- Dr. Debra Cohen, Vice President, Knowledge Development, Society for Human Resource Management
Janet Richardson, Vice President of Human Resources, USA Today
- Dr. Michelle Marks, Professor of Management, George Mason University
- Dr. Behnaz Quigley, Professor and Associate Dean, School of Business, Marymount University
- Dr. Linda Raudenbush, Human Resource Specialist, United States Department of Agriculture
- Kurt Wiese, International Human Resources Manager, ExxonMobil Corporation
- Dr. Arthur Freedman, Program Director and Adjunct Professor, American University