Value Proposition for Business and Strategic Partners as Sponsors
- HRLA is a program of Marymount University and as such is a 501(c)3 organization. A portion of each sponsorship package is tax deductible.
- Create greater awareness of your organization’s capabilities among the HR community. Get involved with HRLA and be highlighted in press articles, our awards promotions and educational events.
- Network with our large and ever GROWING HR community of over 1500 HR professionals. Become a partner and have networking access to potential new clients, network opportunities and even potential employees!
- Spotlight your organization’s offerings and work within the strategic HR field by hosting educational workshops and informational sessions for our community as well as other leading HR associations.
- Standout as a driver of strategic HR. Sponsor HR Leadership Awards and Scholarships enhancing your organization’s brand and it’s commitment to ‘Strategic HR Excellence’ within the business and HR community
- Connect with the ‘best of the best’ HR professionals and help shape the future profession by collaborating on thought leadership insights to share with the larger HR community.
We are thrilled to partner with Capital Business, a Washington Post publication, this year to promote HR Leadership Awards of Greater Washington, but also to promote our nominees, winners, sponsors and partners. Our partnership features regular advertisement throughout the year including a multi-page pull out section in June highlighting our finalists and winners. Capital Business has a circulation of 23,670 and a readership of 81,600.
2013-2014 SPONSORSHIPS NOW AVAILABLE!
For full sponsorship details click here.
For more information on sponsorship opportunities contact Melissa Benik.